Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Devil Maker Tokyo

Got to know about this game early Jul 2013 when I saw someone posted about this game on Ayakashi Ghost Guild wikia. But didn't really bother looking into it as my time are fully packed or almost out of time for the trading card game mobile apps on hand. I was playing Ayakashi Ghost Guild and on Valkyrie Crusade and created 2 blog for each of them. Serve 2 purpose, 
1) for me to journal the experience in game some tips/ guide / shortcut 
2) for like minded players to come together and share knowledge and help each other, there's only so much i can do on my own. 

So how did I started on this, I was on my reservist the last 2 weeks and on the last day of duty, during the free time, I decided to turn on the game and play around. 

My official start date of playing Devil Maker Tokyo is on 20 Jul 2013. 
Devil Maker Tokyo

**Use your premium summon during fever time. //Learn from my experience, I wasted the first 3 free premium summon and got lousy 3 stars devils before getting to know about this. 

My first 5 star rank devil

Likes

Dislikes

Improvement

Referral Bonus




Referral from 1 to 10 : Premium Summon Ticket x 1 (both the new player and yourself get reward). You get 10 tickets.

After getting 20 referral : Rank 5 EXP card x 2

After getting 30 referral : Recontract Ticket x 2

After getting 40 referral : Transfer Potion x 2

After getting 50 referral : Rank 5 Unique card - Gaia //her stats are pretty good for new players.
Gaia


My referral ID : shurato


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...